Wednesday

Ramadan

--

* * * *

Blessed Ramadan

It is Ramadan and 1200 million Muslims all over the world are fasting.
No food or drink from sunup to sundown.
Strickly straving yourself for 30 days is the purpose of fasting.
This has so many benefits both physically and spiritually.
Fasting is one the blessing of God.
I thank God that He has granted us this order.

A wonderful thought popped into my head:

Sovereignty is the greatest thing created by God.
It's nearest thing to God creating another god.
Liberty, or freedom, is actually a divine thing.
I have no idea how, or why, this thought came to my head.

I prayed for Shia brothers and sisters in Iran and everywhere.
I asked a few things from God because I knew He would not reject my prayer.
I thanked God for never letting down His believers, and giving them honour and victory always.
I felt that God would soon give them glory before the whole world.


by Saklayn [2008]


* * * *

--

No comments: